Believing in the idea of Education is everyone’s basic right and students should be empowered and supported in every way possible to help in continuing their studies. Due to the worsening torrent of cyber attacks placing information infrastructures in extreme peril, there’s a growing need to provide scholarships to encourage talented students to enter this in-demand profession. We encourage students to take advantage of our annual scholarship program of $1000 and achieve their goals with determination, excellence and authenticity. We’re proud to help you achieve your big goals with our small scholarship program.
Have you been interested in driving advanced solutions within the struggle from the upcoming wave of internet dangers? If so, then Hackology Cyber Security Scholarship is definitely for you.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
In order to be considered for Cyber Security Scholarship, the applicant must be
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university and must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Cyber / CIS domain.
- In a good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If successful, applicants will be given a scholarship prize at the sum of a thousand US dollars ($1000.00).
How To Apply
All applicants must submit the following application materials. Applications missing any of these materials will NOT be considered.
- An essay (maximum of 1,000 words) addressing the following topic: “Use of Technology to fight Hybrid Warfare while making use of AI and DL and implementing it to adopt”
- An up-to-date resume
- A current unofficial transcript from an applicant’s college/ university or high school
- Send an email to [email protected] and attach your essay, resume and transcripts with the email subject “Hackology Cyber Security Scholarship”
While new applications are processed throughout the year, the application deadline for Hackology Scholarship is scheduled for September for the current year. Applicants will be informed through email if they have been accepted or declined the scholarship within 4-8 working days.
Feel free to contact by using the Contact Form if you have any query or want to get more details about the ongoing scholarship program.