Ron sent in above screenshots of a new YouTube service specifically aimed at being watched on TV…Â www.youtube.com/tv, asÂ announcedÂ by YouTube. YouTube says the site is available for the PlayStation 3 and the Wii. When you visit it on your computer, youâ€™re redirected to the normal homepage.
However, Ron â€“ who took above screenshots from his computer â€“ explains the following hack to view it anyway (HTMLâ€™ified):
- InstallÂ User Agent Switcher 0.6.11Â for FireFox
- Set Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 2.00) and Opera/9.23 (Nintendo Wii; U; ; 1038-58; Wii Internet Channel/1.0; en)
- Go toÂ http://www.youtube.com/tv
- Press F11 (FireFox full screen)
- Connect your PC to the TV
Thanks for Providing this to the world 🙂