The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application
This error mostly occurs while you are installing heavy games of ubisoft such as assassin creed etc or even causes this prompt while trying to play Activison Games
Why we get Error 0x000007b Message
This error message occurs on 64 bit operating systems running Windows 8/8.1/10 and Server variants when the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not properly configured.
Fix Application was unable to Start Correctly 0x000007b Error
Continue reading to solve the 0x000007b Error so you are able to install your program or game
- Automatically and Fix your Visual C Runtime Files
- Manually Fix Microsoft Visual C Runtime Files
- Download this Zip File and extract and save these files on your System.
- The Zip contains 5 files:
- Reboot your System into “Safe Mode“
- Open C:/Windows/System32
- Locate the 5 Files you downloaded and extracted above and copy all the files.
- Paste the above copied files to C:/Windows/System32 replacing the old ones.
- Reboot the System
All related errors will also be fixed if you follow the above tutorial.