Well , I am assuming he might be a Stalker in real world only that’s the reason he would have thought about such an Idea.If I don’t know the Person and I don’t want to Add the Person then Why would i Subscribe ?
You ain’t no Friend of mine but still i need to see what you do ?
What sense does that make ?. People will give many logical reasons to this like .. there is a Famous Personality and they want to follow there public Updates and so they will use this new Facebook Subscribe Button .. well to cater for this Facebook already had Facebook Pages .. So again back to 0 ?
Enough with Marks personal life guess work lets get down with this New Feature
- Choose what you see from people in News Feed.
- Hear from people, even if you’re not friends.
- Let people hear from you, even if you’re not friends.
- All updates: Everything your friend posts
- Most updates: The amount you’d normally see
- Important updates only: Just highlights, like a new job or move (i liked this one)
You can also decide what types of updates you see. For example, you could see just photos from one friend, no stories about games from another, and nothing at all from someone else.
Choosing what you see is optional. If you don’t want to change what you see from someone, just ignore the button.
If you see a Subscribe button on your favorite blogger’s profile, this means you can subscribe. Just click the button to get
their public updates right in your News Feed.