This article is a brief overview of all the changes, updates and new things brought about in PUBG Mobile Version 0.13.0. This will help readers to attain all the things they want to know about this update, it’s advantages and disadvantages if there are any. Spoiler Alert: Great news for white hat players. Brace yourselves for new modes, skins, improvements in gameplay and map environments.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update: What’s New
- Team Death Matches (TDM) – are now available for players to enjoy where now 4v4 is currently present. A team of 4 players (Red vs Blue) will fight in a small map where the first team to reach 40 kills will win. Kill spree and other achievements are also present during the game for players. MVP Showcase is included in this mode. A few guns such as AKM, M416, Kar 98, M762 and a handful smgs to use. No med kits or other healing items are present to use.
- MVP Showcase System – All players receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured. This pose isn’t equipped in inventory and is only available during matches.
- Vikendi Player trails – Players leave footprints and cars leave tire marks behind them in the snow and these clues can be helpful to track down enemies or used to trick enemies.
- Friendly Fire Merit System – Friendly fire victim can decide whether the teammate (Assailant) loses his merit or not. There is no need to report the other player now for friendly fire.
- Popularity Ranking – Popularity gift and ranking rewards are added. Every week the top 100 players in the popularity ranking can collect the title of “ALL-time Popularity or Recent Popularity”
- Charisma Ranking – Permanent outfits, Firearm/Vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase his Charisma. This means the charisma of each player will suggest how much is a player’s wardrobe size.
- New Achievement Module – Four new achievements are added
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch.
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch.
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch.
- Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch
- Crew Challenge update – Crew Challenge has been expanded significantly. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held per day (increased from 5), a crew can take part in max 3 matches per day (increased from 2), each squad can participate in a total of 18 matches (increased from 12). New items have been added to the crew shop.
- Robust Anti Hack System – THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE ADDED! Third party apps/softwares used for hacking are now disabled. Congrats to everyone who waited patiently, including me. Hacks are now disabled and players can no more hack. These hacks were used for wall hacks, location hacks, aimbots, high jumps, items display, enemies shown in box, enemy health bars being shown and all other hacks are now disabled. However the bitter truth is that people will try again and again to hack and use it for their benefits but let’s hope PUBG prevents this from happening.
Full Change Log of PUBG Mobile 0.13.0
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards - Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP - Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers - Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured - In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow - Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings - When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not - Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update - Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity - Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma - New Achievements: Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch. Other Improvements - Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes: 1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies 2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after the explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area 3. Added new mode combat modifiers 4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players 5. A new factory has replaced the police station - Inventory improvements: 1. Players can now combine items in batches 2. Equipped items will be displayed on top 3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag 4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab. - Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are UTC - Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged - Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights - Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG. - Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions - Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions - Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate in a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop - Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts - Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once - Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10 - Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
I’m really happy and satisfied with this update because of less hacking which we will see in the game, TDM mode and Crew match upgrades is really intense and interesting and one can play them even if they have little time on hands. The adrenaline rush in Vikendi when I see footprints and track down other players. Currently waiting for the research lab which is not available at the moment. However all the other things in this update make up for this deficiency. It’s a win win or I might say WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.
What Do do you think about the update ?
Great Work Appreciated Keep It Up Looking Forward For More From You Very Much Informative Thanks.
Thank you so much this helped a lot.
Good update but I just noticed a bug in this 0.13.0 update , that if you disconnect while in a game and join back in , rather thn getting a message “Enter Match” you always get a “You were killed in the last round” even if you are still alive in the game …
So I guess an update to this will be rolled out soon too .. its annoying